Lafayette, INMedical/Surgical/Telemetry RN
Wilmington, NCMed-Surg RN
Seneca, SCPCU RN
Wilmington, NCOncology RN
Los Angeles, CATelemetry RN
Why Travel With IDR?
- Weekly Pay (Cha-Ching)
- 401k and ESOP (Equity)
- Travel Bonus for qualifying jobs/assignments
- Up to $500 Referral Bonus
- Orientation Hours
- Comprehensive Healthcare benefits (Health, Life, Vision, and Dental) that goes into effect the first of the month following hire date
- Cover up to 50% of individual premium
- Benefit coverage up to 30 days between assignments with IDR Healthcare
- Unlimited behavioral health sessions with licensed counselor if enrolled in our medical insurance
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Certification Reimbursement
- You are paid for orientation hours. Just record these hours on your timecard before submitting to our timesheets department and we will include it on your next paycheck
- Access to dedicated and award winning recruiters and credentialing specialist for quick and seamless communication
- 24/7 Support Hotline
- Access to world class Client Management team and Payroll Specialists to help answer any question
- Work with people who share an ownership mindset and a do what is right mentality
Real Appreciation For Real Heroes
New contract starting soon ✨Time for a celebratory hike with spectacular views! #travelfarwithidr.
Marie has been with IDR Healthcare for a year now working at DMC in Detroit as a CNA. She recently got to travel to Greece for a week with a few of her friends and got to explore Athens, Mykonos and Santorini. We hope you had a fantastic time, @_lifeofmarie__ !!
Daisy is getting back to her home town roots! After moving to CA and completing her first assignment with us out there, she's taking her next adventure to KC to visit home for a bit! 🤍😊 We love that for her!!!
"“Nature. Waterfalls. Adventure. Relaxation. I could get used to life in the mountains. #travelrn #travelfarwitheidr”
👩⚕️: @audraa34 | 🩺 NC RN
📍: Atrium Health in Albemarle, NC
Love to see your fun adventures! Keep tagging us or #travelfarwithidr in your posts for a chance to be featured on our page 🤳"
Meet Leslie & her beautiful family! Leslie is one of our amazing travel RNs working at Conemaugh Health System in Johnstown, PA. This is her very first contract with us working as a Psych Nurse. #TravelFarWithIDR
Meet The IDR Team!
IDR Healthcare is a passionate group of individuals blessed to serve the Healthcare Industry and be a part of something bigger than ourselves! Our employee-owned culture goes above and beyond to empower our travelers and provide the best patient care for others in need. We find value in serving those whom serve others daily. While we might not be on the floor with you, we are committed to your success, safety, and well-being. Our goal is to offer you the most positive world class travel experience so you can focus on what you do best!
Check Out IDR’s Latest Blog
All healthcare professionals share responsibility and joy in helping others, and now more than ever it is…
In the fast-paced realm of healthcare, prioritizing mental health becomes a vital aspect of professional well-being. As…
Dilan Holcomb is one of our talented healthcare recruiters here at IDR. He’s been part of our…